About Essential Oils
Discover promising results of the Top 20 Essential Oils to improve your health, energy, and wellness. Before modern medicine, people relied on essential oils for medication, well-being, stress-relief, and many other reasons.
This information will focus on the promising results of the top 20 essential oils. These compounds are concentrated extracts from plants or other materials, which are distilled into powerful healing preparations. Characterized by their recognizable fragrance as well as medicinal properties, these essential oils can produce powerful healing results naturally without the side effects of pharmaceutical products.
Top 20 Essential Oils and Their Uses
Although essential oils can seem pricey at first, recognizing that you only need a few drops to get effective relief, will convince you that you can save money on doctor’s visits as a well as prescription costs, not to mention the problems with side effects that many drugs have.
If you could only purchase twenty essential oils, these would be the ones you should invest in. They promote overall wellness and cover the majority of your everyday health concerns. Focusing on these oils will give you an effective arsenal of protection against any number of health issues. If you would like to learn more get the Herb and Essential Oils Super Bundle.
Essential Oil List
Oils with Antiseptic and Antibacterial Properties
- Tea tree oil is great to have on hand for adding to vinegar and using the mixture to clean your home. It is antiviral, anti-fungal, antiseptic and antibiotic.
- Lemon oil is a great antibacterial and anti-fungal oil. If you are coming down with a cold, rub it in the palms of your hands and inhale. You can even add several drops to your load of laundry to help disinfect it.
- Clove oil has antiseptic properties and can be used to relieve tooth pain while you are waiting for an emergency dentist appointment.
- Thyme oil is used for respiratory health and is antibacterial, which makes it great for use when fighting illness or cleaning the kitchen.
- Eucalyptus oil helps support respiratory health. Those suffering from asthma, bronchitis and even the common cold can benefit from diffusing this or applying it topically in diluted form.
- Peppermint oil can soothe sore muscles and relieve bad breath. It can also be sprinkled around the doors in your home to deter ants from entering.
- Citronella oil is a well-known mosquito repellent, but can also treat fevers and headaches.
- Lemongrass oil is also a common insect repellent, and can also help with digestive issues.
- Ginger oil helps relieve nausea. It can also be diluted and applied to painful areas in order to experience relief.
- Orange oil helps circulation and is used when cleaning your home, as it is not harsh and damaging to surfaces.
- Lime oil is beneficial to diffuse when you need to stay alert. It can be added to shampoo to prevent scalp issues such as lice.
- Rosemary oil has become the go-to oil for hair growth, by adding it to a carrier oil and applying it to the scalp.
- Frankincense oil is great for the skin and often used in homemade facial creams. It can be applied topically to swollen areas and used as an anti-inflammatory.
- Grapefruit oil is a detoxifier and can be diluted and applied to cellulite-laden areas of the body to help release toxins from fat cells.
- Geranium oil is great for the skin and also helps balance hormones.
- Myrrh oil is great for skin health and also fights and protects against parasites when ingested.
- Cedarwood oil is used to clarify the skin and is a repellent for ticks, flies, and gnats.
- Ylang ylang oil has a beautiful smell and is often used as a natural perfume. It also benefits relaxation and healthy skin.
- Chamomile oil is great for relaxation. Roman chamomile is more gentle than German chamomile, so it can be used for young babies and is often used in homemade diaper spray solutions to soothe diaper rash.
- Lavender oil is one of the most popular essential oils. It can be used to help you sleep better, and give you fast relief when you have a sunburn.
If you could only purchase twenty essential oils, these would be the ones you should invest in. You will get promising results by using the top 20 essential oils in your everyday care. They promote health and wellness and solve many medical issues.
Applying Essential Oils
Essential oils are administered in three different ways.
- Inhale them. You can inhale them aromatically. Use a diffuser by putting several drops of the particular essential oil into water or just sniff the oil directly from the bottle.
- Apply them topically. The second way is to apply them topically. There are a few essential oils that can be applied directly to the skin. If you are unsure, put a few drops into a carrier oil before applying. Try olive oil or coconut oil or any other pure, natural oil you have.
- Ingest them. The third way to use oils is by ingesting them. Be sure the oil is safe to ingest. You must be certain to use essential oils that are pure and organic when possible. Because they are extremely concentrated, even the impurities will become more potent. That is why you need a high-quality essential oil.
How Are Essential Oils Used?
As seen from the above list, essential oils are useful for everything from DIY cleaning supplies to DIY skin products. Many commercial products contain known cancer-causing ingredients. Carry essential oils in your purse in order to help sanitize surfaces when out and about and can clean and disinfect cuts or used in other basic first aid. Essential oils known as effective bug repellents will also prevent diseases contracted through insect bites. Use lavender oil to relieve sunburn.
Improve your health by incorporating essential oils into your daily routines. If you need more information about using essential oils, consider the Herb and Essential Oils Super Bundle
Inside the Herbs & Essential Oils Super Bundle, you’ll find:
- 29 eBooks on cold and flu remedies, an evidence-based approach to CBD oil, cleaning your home with natural products, and more!
- 7 eCourses on creating botanical drinks, herbs for ADHD and focus, the healing power of tea, plus more!
- 4 printables to keep you organized, help you have essential oil safety at your fingertips, and more.
Of course, having natural remedies at hand doesn’t guarantee perfect health or provide superhuman powers to ward off the many germs that make their way around.
But, with the help of traditional wisdom, modern science and smart natural remedies – all packaged inside this convenient library, you’ll be empowered to respond to the things that come your way, and protect and nurture your health far more effectively.
Best of all, you can get it all these products valued at almost $700 for just $37, but this sale ends soon. After the sale you will spend $49.95.
And to make it even more irresistible they offer a 30-day money-back guarantee! Try the bundle for 30 days and if you’re not happy request a full refund!
See how you can get promising results using the top 20 essential oils to improve your health and wellness.
How will you take charge of your health this year?